If you are preparing to take the CAPM® Exam, so this simulator is a very good choice for you to help you pass the CAPM® exam on your first trial.
Why to choose this simulator?
• It contains more than 900 real CAPM® questions.
• It contains 6 full realistic timed CAPM® practice exam each contains 150 questions in 3 hours.
• It contains quizzes covering all domains.
• All questions are similar to the real exam questions.
• Explanations for every right answer.
• Reference for each answer from PMBOK® Guide, Agile Practice Guide® and The Standard for Project Management®.
Some information about the CAPM® exam:
• The exam consists of 150 questions.
• There are 135 scored questions and 15 non-scored questions.
• The non-scored questions do not affect the score.
• The exam duration is 180 minutes.
• PMI did not announce for the passing score, however we use 70% as a passing score.
Project Management House is a training organization providing a group of different project management courses to help trainees to:
Learn and understand project management and associated tools in professional and simple ways.
Pass the exams provided by PMI, as trainees will solve hundreds of questions similar to PMI exams.
Apply what trainees have learned on their projects, in a professional and efficient ways to guarantee the success of their projects.
Project Management House has a group of instructors and trainers who have several years of experience in teaching, training and field experience. They work as project managers in multinational organizations. We delivered project management courses by both face to face and virtual training to thousands of trainees and students around the globe and helped them to pass their exams.