If you are preparing to take the SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager LPM Exam, so this simulator is a very good choice for you to help you pass the SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager LPM exam on your first trial.
Why to choose this simulator?
• It contains 5 full realistic timed SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager LPM practice exam consists of 45 questions in 1.5 hours.
• It contains a quiz on each lesson.
• All questions are similar to the real exam questions.
• Explanations for every right answer.
• Reference for each question from Lean Portfolio Management Workbook.
Some information about the SAFe® LPM exam:
• The exam consists of 45 questions.
• All the questions are scored questions.
• The exam duration is 90 minutes.
• The passing score is 77%.
Project Management House is a training organization providing a group of different project management courses to help trainees to:
Learn and understand project management and associated tools in professional and simple ways.
Pass the exams provided by PMI, as trainees will solve hundreds of questions similar to PMI exams.
Apply what trainees have learned on their projects, in a professional and efficient ways to guarantee the success of their projects.
Project Management House has a group of instructors and trainers who have several years of experience in teaching, training and field experience. They work as project managers in multinational organizations. We delivered project management courses by both face to face and virtual training to thousands of trainees and students around the globe and helped them to pass their exams.